I’ve said about the Liebster award before but have I managed to get around to the written bit? No. Why has life gotten so insane all of a sudden? So much so that i’m doing this quick update in my lunch break!
So 11 random things . . .
- Career wise its all in the family in my family . . . my mums family have all been in the furniture business since 1934 and I’ve even undertaken a furniture internship late last year for an online trading platform! Both my dad and Grandad have been/are electrians!
- My guilty pleasure is to watch Newlyweds with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey (and pretend that they never split up – they are forever that young in my mind!)
- I’ve named both cars that I have owned/own, my first a little, naughty Punto who will get her own post at sometime in the future. She was called Eleanor, after this guy they are just so damn amazing! and my second a Honda Civic is called The Doctor/Frankie after Dr Frank n Furter from the amazing Rocky Horror Picture show! I even named the boys two cars he has had since he’s known me (an old civic) -Daisy and his company car, Oscar.
- After having named Joshes civic Daisy I’ve learnt never to emasculate a mans car he’ll never look at it in the same way again . . . (but that car was a Daisy!).
- I get a little known thing called “Stair Fright”. Basically I can’t walk down stairs without holding on and I have been known to get stuck half way down if I have to carry something and hold on. But after breaking my ankle going down a tiny step i’m beginning to think that that odd problem was for a reason . . .
- I used to make Harry Potter graphics for Harry Potter Fanfiction . . .
- If I’m excited about something I talk a hell of a lot, usually about nothing. Like last Saturday when I just chatted Josh’s ear off for our half hour drive to get the newbee (The Dr).
- I write elaborate emails to my grandparents making a short story incredibly long . . .
- I used to be my Great Nanna’s carer from about the age of 17 and my favorite story of her is when I was younger, of us rolling down her garden on wheeley garden stools.
- In photos me and my mother look identical at this age, its like looking in a mirror the only difference being I have brown eyes, she has hazel and I have my dad’s nose but other than that identical!
- I don’t wear heels when out with Josh because without them me and the boy are pretty much the same height – Twinsies!
Two bloggers to check out and shameless promotion!
My best friend in the whole world Gemma! for TVCLifestyles! – Gorgeous, experimental, rocks the trends with a vintage twist effortlessly and I have never in the 11 years seen her in a bad outfit or not being the prettiest person in the room! She’s also been the very best of best friends I think anyone could have, so check her out here+
She’s a newbee to the blogging world and its hosted on her website i just have to advertise my mother and her fab business Phoenix and the Lion! Living roughly two hours away i’m not always as up on the latest little stories as i’d like so I love popping by her blog for a quick gander at the latest stock and stories from hitchin . . .
Stay Tuned because I will be updating with more amazing bloggers, answering questions and much more!